Does the Shoe Fit?
Time & Location
About The Event
In this session, Rehab United and Fleet Feet discuss injury prevention, proper warm-up and stretching, and the important role of shoes in creating a safe and effective running program.
We're bringing together two brands with expertise in the field of running to collaborate and help you develop the most successful, effective, and safe running program!
We will be discussing:
- Tips to prevent common running injuries
- Significance of shoe fit and shelf life of your shoes
- Virtual shoe fitting process
- How to create a successful running training plan
- Proper running form for optimal performance
- What leads to injury, why they happen, and how to avoid/prevent them
- The right gear to supplement your training/performance/injury prevention
- What Rehab United and Fleet Feet can offer you as resources to empower you to be the best runner you can be!
We want to make this session as beneficial to you as possible.
Upon registering to secure your virtual seat, let us know what questions you have about these topics to help us guide our discussion and make sure you get the value you need from this session.
Lastly, everyone who attends this session will have a chance to win some great products/services! We will be raffling-off:
- Free Hypervolt
- Free Running Shoes
- Free Vooray Bag
- Free Running Assessment
There are a few ways to be entered into the drawing:
- Register for this event (Required to Qualify) – 1 entry
- Attend this event (Required to Qualify) – 1 entry
- Follow @fleetfeetsandiego and @rehabunited – 1 entry
- Post the event on your page and tag @rehabunited and @fleetfeetsandiego – 1 entry
- Do a virtual shoe fitting with Fleet Feet San Diego – 1 entry
- Buy a pair of shoes – 2 entries
- Attend a Telehealth visit, running assessment, or sign up for coaching with Rehab United – 2 entries
Winners will be selected and contacted on May 31, 2020.