FORUM: Pain to Performance
Time & Location
About The Event
Have you ever been injured or spent so much time away from exercise that you don't know where to begin... again?
Does fear of getting injured keep you from exercising?
Do you have or suspect an injury and don't know what to do?
A lot of people coming off an injury or a sedentary lifestyle have fear about starting or returning to the gym or any training regimen. Fears of where to start, other people, injury, and fear of coming into a new community that you don't feel like you belong (even though it's exactly where you belong!).
If any of this sounds like something you have thought about, then this is the FORUM for you!
Come hang, listen, and chat with Chris Giudicelli, DPT, FAFS, BFRC, and Scott Ryan, CSCS, CF-L1, CF-W, BFRC about how we can help provide the guidance and tools to become the best and healthiest individual you can be. Let us show you how we have been able to influence and guide thousands of people to reach their goals at Rehab United and Fit Societe.
Chris and Scott have worked side by side for over 8 years and with over 30 years of professional experience between them, this will be an informative and educational FORUM that could help change your life or enhance your training.
Come join us for a Pain to Performance Session!
- We will be discussing pain and its role in dysfunction and the progress of PT to restore function and help you return to activity.
- We will be talking about the important bridges between injury, physical therapy, and a return to fitness.
- We will also tackle the sometimes fearful transition to higher-level activities associated with training following an injury or chronic pain.
- We will introduce various training strategies and techniques that are used within Fit Societe to progress all of our clients to reach their goals.
Who Should Attend?
This FORUM is open to any age and all ability levels to allow each of us to tap into our inner athlete and improve the overall quality of life. If you are any of the following, you're encouraged to attend:
- Current PT patients who are getting close to completing their treatment or recently-discharged patients who want to continue progress after PT
- Athletes who have been inactive in their sport due to injury or chronic pain and want to know how to return to the sport safely and efficiently
- Anyone who has gotten hurt or injured in their fitness journey and have either become hesitant to return or are looking for guidance on how to best avoid injury in the future while still getting results
- Older adults who want to maintain strength and fitness but unsure how or where to start